Honolulu Online Store Terms and Conditions
The online store is operated by Mann Biuro Handlu Zagranicznego Anna Zakrzewska (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" ) with headquarters in Pojezierska 95, 91-341 Łódź, Poland, tel. nr. (+48) 42 612 25 63, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP: 725-000-62-37, REGON: 004297652.
1. MANN Biuro Handlu Zagranicznego Anna Zakrzewska with headquarters in Pojezierska 95, 91-341 Łódź, Poland. The company is registered under NIP 725-000-62-37, REGON: 004297652.
2. hono-lulu.pl online shop - online store operated by MANN Biuro Handlu Zagranicznego Anna Zakrzewska.
4. Client being a consumer – a person, above age 13, undertaking legal acts with BHZ MANN unbounded with the business or professional activities of the person, benefiting from the online store hono-lulu.pl , in particular by making purchases.
5. Client not being a consumer – legal person or entity without legal personality but having legal capacity , benefiting from the online store hono-lulu.pl, in particular by making purchases. The information presented on the online store towards the Users who are not consumers constitutes an invitation to conclude an agreement (in accordance with article 71 of the Civil Code).
6. Individual order product - ( Custom made product) - a product made according to the customer 's individual preferences .
7. A product fitted under the IBF programme - a ready product which has been modified in accordance with the individual needs of the client.
1. This regulation specifies the rules for:
a. using the Online Shop hono-lulu.pl,
b. placing orders for products available in the Online Shop hono-lulu.pl,
c. delivery of the ordered products to the Customer , payment of the sale price of products, by the customer,
d. canceling the order,
e. withdrawal from the contract,
f. the submission and consideration of complaints.
2. To use the Online Shop hono-lulu.pl , including the viewing of the hono-lulu.pl online store product range and placing orders for products , you will need:
a. a computer or mobile device with access to the Internet and web browser like: Internet Explorer , Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera , Safari;
b. an active e-mail account.
3. The client is entitled and obliged to use the Online Shop hono-lulu.pl in accordance with its intended purpose. In particular, the customer is obliged to refrain from any activity that would affect the proper functioning of the Internet Shop hono-lulu.pl, including, in particular, any tampering with the contents and technical elements of the online store hono-lulu.pl, including the delivery of illegal content.
4. Prices of products in the online store hono-lulu.pl , include VAT (Gross price) . Prices do not include shipping costs , which depend on the form of the payment and the method of delivery to the customer. After the Client makes his choice, and before the final approval of the order, the Client will be informed of the final order’s price ( price of the article and delivery).
5. All products offered in the online store hono-lulu.pl are brand new and free from natural and legal defects , and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
6. For sales promotions and clearance-sales for which a limited number of products are used. Execution of orders is according to the placement of the orders.
7. Customers of the store can be persons aged 13 years and over. In other case the agreement is not binding .
Terms of contract:
1. Orders are carried out only in Poland and EU countries.
2.The customer can place orders for products available from the online store hono-lulu.pl through:
- The www.hono-lulu.pl website : around the clock , 7 days a week
3. Orders are made according to the current inventory of Honolulu in accordance with the order placement.
4. Order processing takes place only on working days , i.e. from Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
5. After placing an order the Client being a consumer, receives on his designated e-mail a message with information about the order, together with an indication of the relevant amount to be paid (according to the Client’s order and the chosen method of delivery of the product) and confirmation of the information specified in article 12 of 30 May 2014 on the consumer protection act, from the 2014 Journal of Laws, item 827 (Dz. U. 2014 poz.827).
6. The order made by the Client being a consumer is considered to be accepted for execution after receiving from Honolulu a return e-mail with a clear confirmation that the Client is aware of the obligation to pay for the order.
7. After placing an order the Client who is not a consumer, receives on his designated e-mail a message with information about the order, together with an indication of the relevant amount to be paid (according to the Client’s order and the chosen method of delivery of the product).
8. The order made by the Client not being a consumer is considered to be accepted for execution after receiving on his designated e-mail a message with information about the order, together with an indication of the relevant amount to be paid (according to the Client’s order and the chosen method of delivery of the product). Execution of the order begins:
a) in the case of payment on delivery - next day from the date of order,
b) in the case of payment by bank transfer - the moment the transfer reaches the store,
c) for orders paid by credit card and e-transfer - at the moment of card authorization.
9. The Client is informed via e-mail about the transfer of the product to the shipping company
10. The Client can cancel an order, of which he should inform by e-mail or by phone – nr. +48 604 063 978 or +48 535 970 038 – from Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Duration of contract
1. An order is carried out within 5 working days, commencing on the date the Client being a consumer confirms awareness of the payment obligation for the order.
2. In case of a Client not being a consumer the order is delivered up to 5 working days, commencing on the date the order was made.
3. Custom made products are accepted for execution up to 30 days, commencing on the date the Client being a consumer confirms awareness of the payment obligation for the order.
4. In case of a Client not being a consumer the order of a custom made product is delivered up to 30 working days, commencing on the date the order was made.
5. Execution of the order is the time between when the Client being a consumer confirms awareness of the payment obligation for the order or makes the order (Client not being a consumer), and submitting the order for dispatch.
6. In case of payment by bank transfer delivery time will be extended by the period of waiting for the transfer to reach the store account.
Methods of payment
1. Payment for goods ordered in the case of the delivery address being in Poland can be made in the following forms :
- Cash on Delivery - payment to the postman or courier who delivers the shipment to the address indicated ;
- transfer - payment is made by bank transfer to the bank account : Deutsche Bank 75 1910 1048 2251 1992 2369 0001 SWIFT: DEUTPLPX;
- e-transfer – via Przelewy24;
2. Payment for goods ordered in the case of the delivery address being in the EU can be made in the following forms :
- transfer - payment is made by bank transfer to the bank account : Deutsch Bank 75 1910 1048 2251 1992 2369 0001, SWIFT: DEUTPLPX ;
3. In case of payment by bank transfer, payment must be made no sooner than after receiving confirmation from the shop accepting an order.
4. In the case of payment by bank transfer, if we do not receive funds in our account within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the implementation , your order will be canceled.
Forms of delivery :
1. Shipments with the place of delivery located in Poland are realized by :
- K-EK - Courier 48 - consignment delivered to the recipient's home within 48 hours from the time of posting.
2. Shipments with the place of delivery located in the EU are carried out by the Polish Post Office – economic mail - the time of delivery is 4 to 7 days.
3. The cost of sending the ordered products depends on the form of payment and delivery method .
4. Information about the current delivery costs is given when choosing the method of delivery by the customer and is located on the tab of www.hono-lulu.pl in the " Delivery range and costs"
Withdrawal from the agreement:
Right of withdrawal from the agreement
1. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 30 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the agreement will expire after 30 days from the date on which you acquired possession of the items or a third party other than the carrier or person indicated by you came into possession of the items.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us at: BHZ MANN Anna Zakrzewska, ul. Pojezierska 95, 91-341 Łódź tel. +48 604 063 978 or +48 535 970 038, e-mail address email@example.com about this decision to withdraw from the agreement with a clear statement (for example: a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
4 You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. The model return/exchange form is available in the "Returns policy/complains" tab.
5. To maintain the terms of withdrawal, it is enough to send you information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the agreement before the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement.
Effects of withdrawal
1. In the case of withdrawal from this Agreement we will refundyou for all the payments received from you, including the cost of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of delivery other than the least expensive form of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed of your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this agreement.
2. The refund will be done using the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
3. We may withhold the refund until the return of the items or until you have supplied evidence of their return, depending on which event occurs earlier please send or transfer to us the items immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which informed us of withdrawal from this agreement.
4. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
5. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are responsible only for the diminished value of the goods as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the items.
There is also the possibility to exchange the purchased product to another, for this purpose, please contact the store by tel. +48 604 063 978 or +48 535 970 038, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The BHZ MANN company is responsible for the Honolulu’s brand products.
2. In order to make a complaint you need to contact BHZ MANN via e-mail or by telephone.
3. Complaints will be considered through the complaint application. In order to make a complaint you need to write your name or name of the person who ordered, number of the order, describe the complaint product and indicate your demands. . A model form of the complaint can be found at the store hono-lulu.pl in the "Returns policy / complaints" tab.
4. A complaint shall be considered within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product mentioned to the address: BHZ MANN, ul. Pojezierska 95, 91-341 Łódź.
Other terms and conditions:
1. All copyrights to content, descriptions, information, etc.. contained on the www.hono-lulu.pl website belong to BHZ MANN Anna Zakrzewska located in Łódź. No part of the publication (i.e., text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photographs, videos, data files, presentations, descriptions, technical information and any other data) presented on the hono-lulu.pl website and other web addresses dependent on hono-lulu.pl, may not be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior consent of the Company. All trademarks , graphic symbols, names , logos and other data are protected by copyright law.
2. The Honolulu shop does not receive Cash on Delivery deliveries.
3. Terms and Conditions in force from 01.09.2015
Zimno na plaży?
Weź HONOLULU na basen! -50% na wszystkie artykuły!